March 3, 2021 3:36 PM
Telephone lines to all City of Taylor buildings are currently experiencing intermittent problems -- static, hangups, etc. Many calls have been "dropped." Please understand that we are not hanging up on you, and we are working on the problem.
March 3, 2021 2:25 PM
DTE will need to take intentional outages to safely perform work in the following areas on the following dates and times:
• Monday, March 8, there will be a six-hour planned outage starting at 10 a.m. along Court Village Lane.
• Tuesday, March 9, there...
February 26, 2021 12:36 PM
In partnership with Wayne County Executive Warren Evans, Commissioner Ray Basham and Wayne County Community College, Mayor Rick Sollars is pleased to announce a special three-day free COVID-19 vaccination event next week in Taylor for qualifying seniors...
March 3, 2021 3:38 PM
Taylor’s COVID-19 special vaccination event at Wayne County Community College has gone so well that we’ve added a fourth day – Tuesday, March 9.
The event is being held in partnership with Wayne County Executive Warren Evans, Commissioner Ray Basham and WCCCD, and focuses on residents 65 and over seniors and their caregivers, along with other residents (regardless of age) in the following special categories:
• Medical (doctor, mental health, physical therapy, medical supply or equipment, homecare workers, caregivers, caretakers, mortuary and funeral services, veterinarians, and school nurses)
• Dental (dentists, hygienists and orthodontists)
• Law enforcement (police, TSA, FBI, DHS, Homeland Security, public safety, security, district courts)
• Schools (teachers, special education, substitutes and paraprofessionals)
• Pharmacy (pharmacists, techs and all other employees)
• Long-term care staff and skilled nursing home staff
• EMS (EMS, EMTs, fire department employees)
• Wayne County staff and volunteers.
To register, call (734) 287-1655 or (734) 287-4646. Phone banks will be open between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily through the weekend and Monday, March 8 (or until appointments run out).
December 17, 2020 3:25 PM
This is the pothole season. Taylor reminds its residents that it is important to know how to properly report potholes within City limits.
Residents should report potholes to either Wayne County or the City of Taylor, depending on where the pothole is...
December 17, 2020 3:24 PM
With months of bad weather ahead, the City of Taylor would like to remind residents that snow and ice removal is an individual responsibility, especially when it comes to sidewalks and private property. Here are some common questions and helpful...
December 7, 2020 3:13 PM
Wayne County and the City of Taylor have partnered to offer a free COVID-19 testing site at the Lakes of Taylor Gold Course, 25505 Northline Road, between Telegraph and Beech Daly. The site will open on Wednesday, December 9.
The site is open: